Monday, August 3, 2015

Spring Cleaning

Saturday, February 1st 2014
"Happiness is not a priority. You have to spend years and years of your life studying and then get a job you don't want to have. To make money the way you don't want to make it, and go through life wondering "what if I hadn't done this?" or "what if i took a chance?"
You have to be practical. Get a job that enables you to support a family as well as be there for them. It cannot be too time-consuming or your family will never see you. A doctor is a good choice. But if you can't do that, be a teacher. God forbid you actually follow your dreams! There's no way you'd be someone, there's no way you's be somebody somewhere if you do that. You're turning 18, you're no longer a child! This is the real world. This is real life!
You cannot do what you loved doing as a kid for a living. Have you decided what you want to study? You are going to college, right? I mean, you have to go. Otherwise, what are you going to do? You've got good results, do something that utilises your intelligence, not something you enjoy. Hobbies are hobbies for a reason. It is something you do when you're not busy with your real job. It seems you're not mature enough to decide your future. You've got to take responsibility for your own actions, make sure you make the right decisions.
Sit there in silence as my words enter one ear and leave the other. If you don't hear me out then neither will I.
But know that I only want whats best for you."

I'm currently sitting in my room, staring at the mess I've made; books everywhere, pens and pencils, guitar picks, eraser dust. I'm listening to Christian Palencia's EP (I swear, his music is going to be big someday.) and reading past journal entries before I put my past in a box and leave it to disintegrate in time, and have my memory distort the truth.

6 comments:

  1. It's that time again! I've read a couple of audiobooks that I enjoyed but that I don't really want to write long reviews for. So instead, here are a couple of short (well, short for me - I remain unrepentant about my verbosity) blurbs on them in case they rouse your interest. how to clean hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacuum cleaners - Find the complete selection of Vacuum cleaners here - The Nilfisk Official Website. April A. Roundtree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe. I usually mix baking soda , bleach and few drops detergent. Stir this mix with toothbrush and scrub the straps! Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with water. It works! Greetings! portable pressure washer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can perform a variety of services using your pressure washer, such as cleaning the surfaces of homes and buildings, cleaning off industrial equipment or washing driveways and sidewalks. Other key areas you can specialize in include gutters, parking lots, vents and ducts, and graffiti removal.
    go now

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to clean quickly and efficiently your home, cars, driveways, RV's, Motorbikes etc. you can take a pressure washer. I hope best result would be happened when cleaning- Best Pressure washer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do really Vacuum often. A good vacuum cleaner will help me a lot when I cleaning my whole house.

    ReplyDelete