Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My oh my, what a wonderful day




Currently listening to random music on Spotify and stumbled upon this awesome song. It's 2 am and I've just uploaded a new video on youtube. 
Hi.
How have you been? 
I've been rather busy with work and dance and trying to get back to performing more again. Staying up late and waking up early ensues that no time is wasted in a day. It also means being able to sneak an episode or two of Grey's Anatomy into my schedule. Things have been pretty alright. I suppose things are good even, but I don't want to jinx anything by saying it. I recently bought a new camera online and its the biggest non-musical instrument I have made. Clearly what happens after I buy camera is me shoving it in everyone's faces. I've taken a lot of pictures and videos and I can't wait to start video blogging again! I'll also post some of those pictures here maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment